Followers

Monday, May 4, 2020

Joseph Folder Game!


Hello and Welcome!

I have always thought Bible question matching games are fun! 



Here is a picture of the game pieces 
that my friend and sister in Christ, Kathy Petrillo, 
made into a printable version just for us!! 
Thank you Kathy!! 


You may want to enlarge this game. I did, and my Bible class students are going to love it!! I made 2 sets so we can use them as teams!
In the image below you can see they easily enlarge 260% when printed onto 11x17 white paper. 
Laminating this game will allow you to use it for years to come! 





Enlarged, printed, laminated, trimmed, and sticky Velcro added. 
Ready to play! 


A "Gold Star" just for you! 

Click on the gold star to find this game ready to print! 

https://kidsbibleclassideas.com/josephs-life/?fbclid=IwAR3xsbey-YhxBMIwv_qrD0HYQNvHVVCzIycCrBF4bvKTg4g7eNhG7Ixx33U

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment