Followers

Monday, October 11, 2021

Tip of the Day - Hanging Visual Aids on a Folding Wall!


 Hello and Welcome!

Today's tip has to do with 

Hanging visual aids on a folding wall!

Any time I have had classes in a room with folding walls, displaying 
my teaching visual aids has been a challenge!

I began by hanging a sheet from the ceiling and pinning my teaching aids onto the sheet.

Through the years, several ways to hang visual aids have been used and now 
I pretty much have in mind the process to do a neat looking 
job that enables me to refer to the visual aids easily.  

I love bulletin board paper and have used it to help with some of my largest projects! 

The picture below doesn't show my largest project but it does show the use of visual aids on bulletin board paper and the small tabs on the folding wall that made the display job easy and convenient! 
On each corner of the bulletin board paper display, reinforce by adding a piece of clear box tape on the back then use a hole punch making a hole through the paper and the tape. 
Put string (crochet thread #10) through hole and knot ends together, then wind around tab on folding wall, 
Do this process on the top and bottom corners. 
Your display should be sturdy, attractive and easy to teach from! 
 

Here I have displayed a map and the Names of Satan! 




Here I chose to display 7 things God hates Proverbs 6:16-19

Each thing God hates was listed 1-7. 
Then pictures added, showing these 7 things being acted out. 
I had numbers 1-7 on the side of the board
 and had the students match the numbers with the corresponding pictures. 
They enjoyed the challenge! 


Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment!




No comments:

Post a Comment