Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

5 Bible Books of Poetry

Hello and Welcome!

Resources!

The Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps and Timelines is a wonderful reproducible resource book!! 


One thing I use and appreciate is the helpful chart provided for each book of the Bible! 

Our studies, in my 4th =5th grade Bible class are taking us through the 5 books of Poetry. 

I am sharing a poster with you created by using the Books of Poetry charts offered in the Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps, and Timelines! 

The red stars mark which book which we have covered and the green star marks the we are studying from at the present time.

I used a dye-cut machine for the lettering and stars,  enlarged the chart for each book, arranged and glued each item on except for the stars,  then laminated the poster and stars separately. 

You can use tape or Velcro to attach the stars to the laminated poster.


Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment!


2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I have that book but haven't use it. Shame on me. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this book! It has so many great learning helps! It is all reproducible!

    ReplyDelete